The 58m/190ft superyacht ‘Lady Sheridan’ is offering a reduced rate on yacht charters in Mediterranean hotspots including Italy and the South of France this summer.
Launched by Abeking & Rasmussen in 2007, Lady Sheridan is a proven charter platform with numerous on-board highlights for her guests to take advantage of.
Now, you can enjoy a crewed yacht charter aboard this elegant superyacht with a 10% discount in many desirable destinations in the West Mediterranean. The deal is valid for select dates between July 20 - August 6, where you can expect glorious temperatures and plenty to see and do.
One of Lady Sheridan’s most popular spots is the sundeck. Here, you will be well-catered to with an alfresco dining set-up, spacious jacuzzi pool and a wet bar for all-day refreshment.
There is also gym equipment, wraparound sofa seating and a row of sunloungers aft. A second dining area can be found on the main deck aft, adjoined by another spacious seating area.
Donald Starkey has headed up the interior and exterior design of the motor yacht. The result is a beautiful and refined on-board ambience, finishing with opulent touches and plush fabrics.
You and your charter party will be accommodated in seven cabins, with the capacity to sleep up to 12 guests on board. The owner’s suite is particularly lavish, and benefits from daily newspaper deliveries and plenty of light flooding in.
Other stellar features include a library, a dive platform and a locker of the latest toys, which includes Waverunners, paddleboards and kayaks.
The coastlines of Italy offer an enticing mix of culture and history, with scenic views along the Amalfi Coast, alongside countless seafood restaurants, gelateries and exclusive beach clubs. Make time to explore Capri, and discover our complete guide to Capri yacht charters.
Meanwhile, the French island of Corsica is steeped in tranquility and postcard-worthy beauty. The white sandy beaches could easily be mistaken for a tropical oasis, while the sleepy fishing villages are home to friendly locals and unfussy eateries.
Wherever she goes, Lady Sheridan will transport you in the lap of luxury.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed