The 58m/190ft superyacht ‘Lady Sheridan’ is offering a reduced rate on yacht charters in Mediterranean hotspots including Italy and the South of France this summer.
Launched by Abeking & Rasmussen in 2007, Lady Sheridan is a proven charter platform with numerous on-board highlights for her guests to take advantage of.
Now, you can enjoy a crewed yacht charter aboard this elegant superyacht with a 10% discount in many desirable destinations in the West Mediterranean. The deal is valid for select dates between July 20 - August 6, where you can expect glorious temperatures and plenty to see and do.
Make the most of the sun
One of Lady Sheridan’s most popular spots is the sundeck. Here, you will be well-catered to with an alfresco dining set-up, spacious jacuzzi pool and a wet bar for all-day refreshment.
There is also gym equipment, wraparound sofa seating and a row of sunloungers aft. A second dining area can be found on the main deck aft, adjoined by another spacious seating area.
Interiors from a renowned design firm
Donald Starkey has headed up the interior and exterior design of the motor yacht. The result is a beautiful and refined on-board ambience, finishing with opulent touches and plush fabrics.
You and your charter party will be accommodated in seven cabins, with the capacity to sleep up to 12 guests on board. The owner’s suite is particularly lavish, and benefits from daily newspaper deliveries and plenty of light flooding in.
Other stellar features include a library, a dive platform and a locker of the latest toys, which includes Waverunners, paddleboards and kayaks.
From the glamorous Amalfi Coast to the quiet Corsica
The coastlines of Italy offer an enticing mix of culture and history, with scenic views along the Amalfi Coast, alongside countless seafood restaurants, gelateries and exclusive beach clubs. Make time to explore Capri, and discover our complete guide to Capri yacht charters.
Meanwhile, the French island of Corsica is steeped in tranquility and postcard-worthy beauty. The white sandy beaches could easily be mistaken for a tropical oasis, while the sleepy fishing villages are home to friendly locals and unfussy eateries.
Wherever she goes, Lady Sheridan will transport you in the lap of luxury.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.