Having recently acquired a Greek charter license, the 90m/295ft motor yacht 'Lauren L' is now open for Greece private yacht charters.
Chartering a yacht in Greece is the ultimate way to explore this vast and diverse Mediterranean country. Thousands of islands and islets can be found through the cruising grounds of this region, offering a wide variety of things to see and do.
Lauren L will no doubt be one of the most impressive charter yachts in the area this summer. A superyacht of epic proportions, she offers a huge range of luxurious on-board facilities, including a sauna, movie theatre, spa and helipad.
The best part?
Lauren L can accommodate up to 36 guests- so grab your friends and get ready for the yacht charter vacation of a lifetime.
Motor yacht Lauren L is home to extensive wellness facilities. Guests can indulge in a spa with a sauna, steam room and a treatment room where the resident masseuse will be on hand to ease away any stress or tensions.
There is also a gym, so guests can keep fit while chartering. What’s more, a dedicated beauty room means that you can get your hair styled or nails manicured, all from the comfort of your on-board home.
Some people don’t want to think about work while chartering; but if needs must, then a conference room is available. This unique feature makes Lauren L great for corporate charters.
A superyacht of epic proportions, she offers a sauna, movie theatre, spa and helipad
Lauren L plays host to a soft play room, so little ones will find plenty to keep them occupied on board. There is also a games console, should anyone want to spend some time playing games online.
Guests of all ages can also make use of the luxury yacht’s extensive toy chest. She offers multiple Jet-Skis, Scuba equipment, wake boards, Hoverboard and inflatable climbing wall.
Guests will also enjoy the cinema room, which is housed within a beautiful, classically-furnished library.
Lauren L was initially launched in 2002 by Cassens-Wert. She was refitted in 2008, with interior and exterior upgrades by Alpha Marine. She has a total of 20 cabins, with one master, one VIP, eight doubles and 10 double-twin convertibles.
She has numerous social areas for dining and unwinding. The main salon volunteers a grand piano and multiple lounging options, while the central dining salon is elegantly furnished and provides sweeping views over the surroundings.
Guests will find no shortage of spaces to soak up the sun. The sundeck has a lovely bar area that is adjoined by an elevated spa pool. The aft portion of the deck has a variety of sunloungers, with optional shading for escaping the midday heat with a refreshing drink in hand.
She has a total of 20 cabins, with one master, one VIP, eight doubles and 10 double-twin convertibles.
Greece is such a beautiful country, with so much to offer its visitors. The Cyclades Islands, which includes the postcard-worthy Santorini and buzzing Mykonos, are popular for those looking for a lively yacht charter experience. Step on shore to experience superb restaurants, designer fashion emporiums and dazzling sunsets.
For something more relaxed, guests should opt for the Saronic Islands. Hydra has become popular with superyachts, but it maintains a rustic vibe with plenty of pine forests, sheltered bays and clear water that is great for snorkelling.
For a little bit of both, the Ionian islands are the island chain located furthest west, but if you do make the journey you will be rewarded with sandy beaches in Zakynthos and boutique shops and chic cafes in Ithica.
If you would like to learn more about chartering M/Y LAUREN L this summer, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, you can view and compare all luxury yachts for charter in the East Mediterranean.
- 80m COSMOS will be ‘world’s largest and fastest aluminium yacht’ With the capacity to reach speeds nearing 30 knots, Heesen’s 80.7m/ 265ft motor yacht COSMOS combines high performance ...
- 2019 Review: An exceptional year for the luxury yacht charter marketAnother year is drawing to a close, and as we prepare to welcome in 2020, YachtCharterFleet reflects on how the charte...
- S/Y 'Maltese Falcon’ steps in to provide humanitarian aid in the MediterraneanThe 88m/ 289ft sailing yacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ reports being involved in a mission to aid the passengers of a small boat...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...
- Foreign-flagged yachts can now charter in AustraliaThe Special Recreational Vessels Bill 2019 has been passed by the Australian parliament, meaning that foreign-flagged y...
- Explorer yacht LEGEND offers incredible Arctic skiing experience with Olympic gold medallistThe 77m/254ft superyacht LEGEND is heading to Greenland and Antarctica to offer unforgettable skiing adventures with Ol...