Having recently acquired a Greek charter license, the 90m/295ft motor yacht 'Lauren L' is now open for Greece private yacht charters.
Chartering a yacht in Greece is the ultimate way to explore this vast and diverse Mediterranean country. Thousands of islands and islets can be found through the cruising grounds of this region, offering a wide variety of things to see and do.
Lauren L will no doubt be one of the most impressive charter yachts in the area this summer. A superyacht of epic proportions, she offers a huge range of luxurious on-board facilities, including a sauna, movie theatre, spa and helipad.
The best part?
Lauren L can accommodate up to 36 guests- so grab your friends and get ready for the yacht charter vacation of a lifetime.
Motor yacht Lauren L is home to extensive wellness facilities. Guests can indulge in a spa with a sauna, steam room and a treatment room where the resident masseuse will be on hand to ease away any stress or tensions.
There is also a gym, so guests can keep fit while chartering. What’s more, a dedicated beauty room means that you can get your hair styled or nails manicured, all from the comfort of your on-board home.
Some people don’t want to think about work while chartering; but if needs must, then a conference room is available. This unique feature makes Lauren L great for corporate charters.
A superyacht of epic proportions, she offers a sauna, movie theatre, spa and helipad
Lauren L plays host to a soft play room, so little ones will find plenty to keep them occupied on board. There is also a games console, should anyone want to spend some time playing games online.
Guests of all ages can also make use of the luxury yacht’s extensive toy chest. She offers multiple Jet-Skis, Scuba equipment, wake boards, Hoverboard and inflatable climbing wall.
Guests will also enjoy the cinema room, which is housed within a beautiful, classically-furnished library.
Lauren L was initially launched in 2002 by Cassens-Wert. She was refitted in 2008, with interior and exterior upgrades by Alpha Marine. She has a total of 20 cabins, with one master, one VIP, eight doubles and 10 double-twin convertibles.
She has numerous social areas for dining and unwinding. The main salon volunteers a grand piano and multiple lounging options, while the central dining salon is elegantly furnished and provides sweeping views over the surroundings.
Guests will find no shortage of spaces to soak up the sun. The sundeck has a lovely bar area that is adjoined by an elevated spa pool. The aft portion of the deck has a variety of sunloungers, with optional shading for escaping the midday heat with a refreshing drink in hand.
She has a total of 20 cabins, with one master, one VIP, eight doubles and 10 double-twin convertibles.
Greece is such a beautiful country, with so much to offer its visitors. The Cyclades Islands, which includes the postcard-worthy Santorini and buzzing Mykonos, are popular for those looking for a lively yacht charter experience. Step on shore to experience superb restaurants, designer fashion emporiums and dazzling sunsets.
For something more relaxed, guests should opt for the Saronic Islands. Hydra has become popular with superyachts, but it maintains a rustic vibe with plenty of pine forests, sheltered bays and clear water that is great for snorkelling.
For a little bit of both, the Ionian islands are the island chain located furthest west, but if you do make the journey you will be rewarded with sandy beaches in Zakynthos and boutique shops and chic cafes in Ithica.
If you would like to learn more about chartering M/Y LAUREN L this summer, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, you can view and compare all luxury yachts for charter in the East Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...