The 31m/102ft motor yacht CONQUISTADOR is offering an unmissable deal on yacht charters in the Amalfi Coast and other areas of West Italy.
Who doesn’t want to explore the gems of the Amalfi Coast on a yacht? This region of Campania is primed for visiting on a crewed yacht charter, thanks to restricted on-land routes and plenty of spots that can only be accessed by boat.
Now, you can soak up the beauty of this region while benefiting from no delivery fees with Custom Line’s sporty and elegant superyacht Conquistador.
The yacht’s interior styling has been headed up by Zuccon. The Italian design firm has used plenty of warm tones, deep woods and rich textures to create an ambience that is both timeless and comfortable.
The yacht has a sophisticated lounging area with a television screen on the main deck aft. It is adjoined by a formal dining set-up which is great for special occasions. There is also an intimate skylounge area that adjoins the wheelhouse, where guests can enjoy the experience of seeing the captain at the helm.
The motor yacht offers accommodation for 12 guests in five spacious cabins. These include one master suite, two double cabins, two twins with a pair of Pullman berths.
This creates a comfortable and flexible arrangement that is perfect for those chartering with children.
The yacht is home to a lovely set-up on the main deck aft, which features a shaded dining arrangement and a seating area that will play the perfect host to evening aperitifs.
The foredeck meanwhile, is home to a spread of sunpads which make the ideal spot for topping up your tan. Crowning the yacht is a lovely sundeck with a convivial vibe; here, guests will find sofa seating and sunloungers.
CONQUISTADOR is offering no delivery fees in the Gulf of Naples area between for remaining weeks between the end of June to the middle of July.
Around this region, known as Campania, guests can expect to encounter natural beauty, exquisite restaurants and a host of other alluring qualities. Drop anchor in Positano and explore the cobbled streets of the town, with its pastel-coloured houses stacked up against the cliff.
The next stop on your superyacht charter might be Ravello, a truly beautiful example of an Italian village high in the hills overlooking the Tyrrhenian sea. The gardens of Ravello are world-renowned and visiting them makes for an amazing day admiring the flowers and the statues.
Further down, the town of Nerano offers incredible restaurants and pristine beaches where you can dive off your yacht and spend some time cooling off and snorkelling.
CONQUISTADOR is offering no delivery fees in the Gulf of Naples area.
Off the tip of the Amalfi Coast lies the island of Capri, where charter guests can enjoy buzzing nightlife and a myriad of cultural sites, including lush gardens and history-filled museums.
Elsewhere around the bay of Naples, guests should visit the ancient town of Pompeii, which sits in the foothills of the infamous Mount Vesuvius. Following its eruption in 79AD, the town of Pompeii has been preserved under a layer of solidified lava.
Want to know more? To get more details about this special offer on M/Y CONQUISTADOR, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker, who will be able to help plan your dream crewed yacht charter vacation in the Amalfi Coast.
Alternatively, you can view and compare all luxury yachts for private charter in the Mediterranean.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and looking...