Elegantly styled and recently refitted, Mia Kai is giving charter guests the opportunity of a lifetime, as she prepares to host crewed yacht charters in Thailand.
The yacht was launched by Bilgin Yachts in 2015, and volunteers accommodation for up to eight guests in four cabins.
Guests can take advantage of the yacht’s stellar selection of exterior deck spaces, which are primed for lying back and soaking up the sun and the scenery of this breathtaking region of the world.
The motor yacht plays host to a charming sundeck. Guests can enjoy meals under the shade of a Bimini, sip drinks at the wet bar, or slide into a jacuzzi pool located aft.
The forward area is flanked by sunpads, but the foredeck offers a larger spread for guests looking to stretch out and really make the most out of the warm weather.
There is an additional alfresco dining set-up on the main deck aft, where guests will love sampling mouthwatering meals prepared by the experienced chef. Using fresh flavours inspired by Asia, you can rest assured each meal will be a taste sensation.
Stepping inside, guests will be pleased to find the yacht has been tastefully finished to reflect a sophisticated theme.
The main salon features leather sofas arranged around a marble coffee table, with a sleek bar and relaxed dining positioned forward. Wide windows allow unobstructed vistas over the surroundings and television screen to starboard makes this a great setting for movie nights at sea.
There are few yacht charter destinations that offer the same heady mix of culture, flavours and scenery as Thailand. Most yacht charter vacations begin in Phuket, the so-called ‘Pearl of Thailand’.
Bordering the bright blue Andaman sea, the region is peppered with powdery-sand beaches, tiny islets and plenty of buzzing towns and cities that offer a fascinating insight into the history and culture of this pocket of South East Asia.
One of the most popular hotspots is the Phi Phi islands. While chartering in Thailand, guests can stop off here to snorkel in crystal-clear water, walk along unspoilt sandy beaches and look out over the iconic backdrop of jagged, foliage-covered rocks rising up from the sea.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.