Now open for luxury yacht charters in Corsica and other destinations in the South of France, the 32m/105ft sailing yacht GLISS will provide the yacht charter experience of a lifetime.
Launched by Royal Huisman in 2006, GLISS is a dynamic, high-performance sloop and regular regatta competitor. She was most recently refitted in 2017, after an impressive global circumnavigation.
While she is both fast and efficient, GLISS is equally dedicated to luxury living at sea, with plenty of modern amenities including an open-air cinema screen.
She offers three elegantly-furnished cabins with the capacity to accommodate up to six guests on a crewed yacht charter.
On board GLISS, guests will feel totally at one with the sea thanks to an uncluttered deck that volunteers a casual seating area and spread of sunpads aft. She also plays host to a spacious swim platform for easily accessing the sea.
Amidships, she benefits from an innovative indoor-outdoor social space which is home to a pair of dining areas. These ensure that guests can enjoy meals in the shade, without feeling boxed in or compromising the lovely views.
GLISS is equally as dedicated to luxury living at sea, with plenty of modern amenities including an open-air cinema screen.
She enjoys an intimate main salon where guests can watch movies or relax while underway; but for the ultimate entertainment, a cinema screen can be set up on the aft deck for movie nights under the stars.
As a fining touch, each of the sailing yacht’s cabins are infused with light, thanks to glass panels on the foredeck.
Around the wild cruising grounds of Corsica, guests can expect to discover another side to the Mediterranean. Away from the glitz and glamour of St Tropez and Nice, Corsica is a breath of fresh air set in the midst of pellucid turquoise sea.
Countless secluded coves offer peaceful anchorages and amazing dive spots, and many of them boast the same, sugary sand beaches of tropical destinations like the Caribbean. Pine trees line the coastal paths, and sheer cliff faces contribute to the stunning scenery that can be expected in this corner of the French Riviera.
This summer, Gliss will also be venturing to the hotspots of Greece and Croatia, as well. Whatever your tastes, you can rest assured that Gliss will make it a sailing vacation to remember forever.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.