The 43m/141ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ has announced she will be available for Caribbean yacht charters over the festive period around the island of St. Lucia.
The summer season may have only just begun, but savvy charter guests will already be looking ahead to the most wonderful time of the year: the festive period.
The yacht benefits from numerous state-of-the-art facilities, including a skylounge media centre and a resident dive master to help make the most out of the blissful Caribbean waters.
Lady J provides accommodation for 12 guests in five cabins, which have a flexible configuration that makes her well-suited to more than one family looking to enjoy this yacht over the holidays.
Guests can soak up the tropical sun outdoors, thanks to a sundeck with a wet bar, jacuzzi and baby cinema positioned below the radar arch. The lower and main decks play host to multiple lounging and dining options.
Her flexible configuration makes her well-suited to families looking to charter Lady J over the holidays.
The motor yacht also enjoys gym equipment, a barbecue grill and a locker of the latest water toys and accessories; from Jet-Skis, kayaks, wake boards and water-skis.
The interiors of the luxury yacht are warm and inviting, with formal dining and a sumptuous main salon. The skylounge will make the perfect setting for Christmas movie nights at sea.
In the Windward island chain, there are few destinations as breathtaking as St Lucia. The lush green island is home to ivory-sand beaches, incredible dive sites and countless luxury resorts that offer fine dining and beachfront relaxation.
While chartering here, guests can expect to soak up the sights of the famous UNESCO-listed pitons and enjoy snorkelling and diving in crystal-clear water around Pigeon Island.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed