A masterpiece of elegance and grace, the 24m/78ft motor yacht AMANDA has announced she will be available for Greece yacht charters this summer.
Bursting with character and unique charm, AMANDA will play the perfect host to charter guests looking to explore the myriad of islands scattered throughout the cruising grounds of the East Mediterranean.
Launched in 1956 and last refitted in 2018, AMANDA is well-suited to the history-steeped islands and ancient sites of cultural significance around Greece.
What’s more, her knowledgeable and attentive crew have a wealth of experience exploring this region, ensuring guests can get the most out of their Greek yacht charter adventure.
The motor yacht provides accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins, with a flexible configuration to allow for up to 12 guests to sleep on board. Located on the lower deck aft and forward, the cabins have been well-furnished to reflect a timeless theme.
Her interiors have a vintage allure, with plenty of glossy dark wood offset by crisp cream and gold fixtures.
The main salon volunteers a sumptuous seating area and TV. Meanwhile, the sundeck’s interior houses the principal dining arrangement, an innovative set-up which allows guests to enjoy their meals while drinking in stunning views of Mediterranean scenery, remote islands and Grecian monuments.
AMANDA is well-suited to the history-steeped islands and ancient sites of cultural significance around Greece
There is a second, more relaxed dining option positioned aft, leaving guests totally spoilt for choice. The social hub on board classic yacht AMANDA is set forward, and benefits from optional shading, a bar area, central table and sofa seating.
Since the deck is only 1.5 metres above the sea, guests will feel totally at one with their surrounds while they dine and unwind alfresco. Her decks have been laid with original Burmese teak, giving them a satiny underfoot finish which will only enhance the experience for charterers.
Water-skis are also available for making the most of the cool blue sea.
While chartering in Greece, guests should miss the opportunity to discover the Cyclades. From the iconic blue-and-white houses lining the hills of Santorini, to the world-class restaurants and buzzing bars in Mykonos, this island chain showcases Greece’s lively side.
For something more relaxed, guests should opt for a tour of the Saronic islands. The town of Poros offers lush forests, pristine beaches, cosy cafes and family-run eateries. Meanwhile in Spetses, ancient mansions populate the town, and guests can take a horse-drawn carriage through the streets to admire them up close.
The Ionian islands are also available to charterers on board AMANDA. Sandy beaches can be found throughout this archipelago, with hotspots like Zakynthos and Corfu offering a fascinating insight into the ancient Greek world.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and looking...