Mid-summer is the perfect time to visit Italy and the island of Sardinia on a yacht charter, and the 42m/138ft motor yacht ‘Soy Amor’ is offering heavily reduced rates throughout June.
Boasting Benetti build, chic interiors and a selection of the latest amenities, Soy Amor will play the perfect host to those looking to explore Italian destinations such as Sardinia and the Amalfi Coast this summer.
She can accommodate up to 12 guests in five cabins, which includes a well-appointed and elegant owner’s suite with panoramic windows, adjoined by a marble-clad bathroom and backlit vanity table.
Her interiors are similarly refined, and she volunteers a comfortable main salon with a large TV and a skylounge that offers formal dining and a second lounging option.
The motor yacht is replete with alfresco social areas. Guests on a private yacht charter can enjoy the sundeck, with its convivial seating area, row of sun loungers and laid-back dining set-up under the shade of the radar arch.
The space is also well-suited to evening entertainment, with a drop-down screen positioned above a spread of sunpads and wet bar area.
Luxury yacht Soy Amor offers plenty of sofa seating on her aft decks, and a quad of sunpads on her foredeck. Guests can also take advantage of an intimate beach club, which overlooks the swim platform and offers easy access to a fantastic range of the latest water toys and accessories.
A superyacht charter in Porto Cervo, on the northern coast of Sardinia, is one of the most glamorous travel destinations for summer 2019.
Soy Amor won’t look at all out of place among some of the world’s most impressive superyachts gathered in Porto Cervo, and this luxury hub offers plenty of upscale eateries and designer boutiques.
Porto Cervo is one of the most glamorous travel destinations for summer 2019.
Along from Porto Cervo lies the Costa Smeralda. Famous for its untouched sandy beaches and shallow, dazzlingly clear water, this part of Sardinia is a must for charter guests looking for a dose of relaxation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed