Mid-summer is the perfect time to visit Italy and the island of Sardinia on a yacht charter, and the 42m/138ft motor yacht ‘Soy Amor’ is offering heavily reduced rates throughout June.
Boasting Benetti build, chic interiors and a selection of the latest amenities, Soy Amor will play the perfect host to those looking to explore Italian destinations such as Sardinia and the Amalfi Coast this summer.
She can accommodate up to 12 guests in five cabins, which includes a well-appointed and elegant owner’s suite with panoramic windows, adjoined by a marble-clad bathroom and backlit vanity table.
Her interiors are similarly refined, and she volunteers a comfortable main salon with a large TV and a skylounge that offers formal dining and a second lounging option.
The motor yacht is replete with alfresco social areas. Guests on a private yacht charter can enjoy the sundeck, with its convivial seating area, row of sun loungers and laid-back dining set-up under the shade of the radar arch.
The space is also well-suited to evening entertainment, with a drop-down screen positioned above a spread of sunpads and wet bar area.
Luxury yacht Soy Amor offers plenty of sofa seating on her aft decks, and a quad of sunpads on her foredeck. Guests can also take advantage of an intimate beach club, which overlooks the swim platform and offers easy access to a fantastic range of the latest water toys and accessories.
A superyacht charter in Porto Cervo, on the northern coast of Sardinia, is one of the most glamorous travel destinations for summer 2019.
Soy Amor won’t look at all out of place among some of the world’s most impressive superyachts gathered in Porto Cervo, and this luxury hub offers plenty of upscale eateries and designer boutiques.
Porto Cervo is one of the most glamorous travel destinations for summer 2019.
Along from Porto Cervo lies the Costa Smeralda. Famous for its untouched sandy beaches and shallow, dazzlingly clear water, this part of Sardinia is a must for charter guests looking for a dose of relaxation.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.