Secure a trackside berth for the 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which will be returning to Yas Marina circuit between 29 November - 1 December.
Bringing more F1 thrills, luxury charter yachts and show-stopping parties to the UAE, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019 is preparing for another incredible year at Yas Marina.
Bookings are now available for those looking to charter a yacht for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, with plenty of the premium berths overlooking the track still up for grabs.
Yacht-goers can also benefit from up 15% off berthing packages when bookings are made before 31 August.
With a track which passes directly in front of the luxury yachts in the marina, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is considered one of the most exciting fixtures in the Formula One calendar, and regularly attracts some of the finest motor yachts on the international charter fleet.
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is also the grand finale of the F1 season, and could potentially decide the winner of the championship.
Ensuring the season goes out with a bang, the event includes mind-blowing concerts from chart-topping artists, as well as phenomenal club nights, dazzling pop-up events and yacht parties complete with intimate DJ sets.
Yacht-goers can also benefit form up 15% off berthing packages when bookings are made before 31 August.
Those considering hiring a yacht for the event should check out our guide to yacht charters at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which is full of expert advice about the booking process, and informative tips on how to secure the best seats in the house to watch the races from.
Our guide is also packed with information about how to make the most out of race weekend; from the best places to party to the coolest things to see and do in Abu Dhabi.
Want to start planning your Abu Dhabi Grand Prix F1 race weekend? Take a look at all luxury yachts to charter in Abu Dhabi.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.