Secure a trackside berth for the 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which will be returning to Yas Marina circuit between 29 November - 1 December.
Bringing more F1 thrills, luxury charter yachts and show-stopping parties to the UAE, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019 is preparing for another incredible year at Yas Marina.
Bookings are now available for those looking to charter a yacht for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, with plenty of the premium berths overlooking the track still up for grabs.
Yacht-goers can also benefit from up 15% off berthing packages when bookings are made before 31 August.
With a track which passes directly in front of the luxury yachts in the marina, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is considered one of the most exciting fixtures in the Formula One calendar, and regularly attracts some of the finest motor yachts on the international charter fleet.
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is also the grand finale of the F1 season, and could potentially decide the winner of the championship.
Ensuring the season goes out with a bang, the event includes mind-blowing concerts from chart-topping artists, as well as phenomenal club nights, dazzling pop-up events and yacht parties complete with intimate DJ sets.
Yacht-goers can also benefit form up 15% off berthing packages when bookings are made before 31 August.
Those considering hiring a yacht for the event should check out our guide to yacht charters at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which is full of expert advice about the booking process, and informative tips on how to secure the best seats in the house to watch the races from.
Our guide is also packed with information about how to make the most out of race weekend; from the best places to party to the coolest things to see and do in Abu Dhabi.
Want to start planning your Abu Dhabi Grand Prix F1 race weekend? Take a look at all luxury yachts to charter in Abu Dhabi.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed