The multi-award winning 88m/289ft superyacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ is offering a special rate for yacht charters in Turkey on select dates in July and August.
Easily one of the most iconic sailing yachts in the world, Maltese Falcon is a premium charter platform from the prestigious shipbuilder Perini Navi.
She will provide the sailing vacation of a lifetime around the cruising grounds of Turkey, offering a special rate for five-day private yacht charters between July 27 and August 2.
What’s more, the superyacht still has primetime availability in other Mediterranean hotspots this summer; explore Italy, the French Riviera and the many islands of Greece on board this luxurious and elegant yacht.
The sailing yacht provides accommodation for 12 guests in six cabins, which includes a VIP cabin, four twin suites and owner’s suite with private deck and dining area.
She enjoys a sleek main salon finished in espresso-coloured leather with stainless steel accents, and a dining salon styled in black and chrome complete with discreet light panels that instantly transform the ambience.
The yacht houses an on-board gym, expansive wine cellar and massage room, with a resident masseuse on hand to ease away tensions. An office can be found on board, for any work that needs attention on the water.
An innovative indoor-outdoor bar on the main deck provides all day refreshment, and seamlessly connects to an aft deck dining set-up. Further aft, guests can access the swim platform and an intimate seating area.
A sun deck crowns the yacht, boasting a variety of lounging options, a spa pool and second alfresco dining arrangement.
Movie-lovers will be pleased to discover that Maltese Falcon is home to the largest outdoor cinema screen on any yacht, promising a memorable experience watching films under the stars.
With her exceptional DynaRig mast that makes her instantly recognisable, Maltese Falcon will be an eye-catching and impressive sight wherever she charters this summer.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.