The multi-award winning 88m/289ft superyacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ is offering a special rate for yacht charters in Turkey on select dates in July and August.
Easily one of the most iconic sailing yachts in the world, Maltese Falcon is a premium charter platform from the prestigious shipbuilder Perini Navi.
She will provide the sailing vacation of a lifetime around the cruising grounds of Turkey, offering a special rate for five-day private yacht charters between July 27 and August 2.
What’s more, the superyacht still has primetime availability in other Mediterranean hotspots this summer; explore Italy, the French Riviera and the many islands of Greece on board this luxurious and elegant yacht.
The sailing yacht provides accommodation for 12 guests in six cabins, which includes a VIP cabin, four twin suites and owner’s suite with private deck and dining area.
She enjoys a sleek main salon finished in espresso-coloured leather with stainless steel accents, and a dining salon styled in black and chrome complete with discreet light panels that instantly transform the ambience.
The yacht houses an on-board gym, expansive wine cellar and massage room, with a resident masseuse on hand to ease away tensions. An office can be found on board, for any work that needs attention on the water.
An innovative indoor-outdoor bar on the main deck provides all day refreshment, and seamlessly connects to an aft deck dining set-up. Further aft, guests can access the swim platform and an intimate seating area.
A sun deck crowns the yacht, boasting a variety of lounging options, a spa pool and second alfresco dining arrangement.
Movie-lovers will be pleased to discover that Maltese Falcon is home to the largest outdoor cinema screen on any yacht, promising a memorable experience watching films under the stars.
With her exceptional DynaRig mast that makes her instantly recognisable, Maltese Falcon will be an eye-catching and impressive sight wherever she charters this summer.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed