The multi-award winning 88m/289ft superyacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ is offering a special rate for yacht charters in Turkey on select dates in July and August.
Easily one of the most iconic sailing yachts in the world, Maltese Falcon is a premium charter platform from the prestigious shipbuilder Perini Navi.
She will provide the sailing vacation of a lifetime around the cruising grounds of Turkey, offering a special rate for five-day private yacht charters between July 27 and August 2.
What’s more, the superyacht still has primetime availability in other Mediterranean hotspots this summer; explore Italy, the French Riviera and the many islands of Greece on board this luxurious and elegant yacht.
The sailing yacht provides accommodation for 12 guests in six cabins, which includes a VIP cabin, four twin suites and owner’s suite with private deck and dining area.
She enjoys a sleek main salon finished in espresso-coloured leather with stainless steel accents, and a dining salon styled in black and chrome complete with discreet light panels that instantly transform the ambience.
The yacht houses an on-board gym, expansive wine cellar and massage room, with a resident masseuse on hand to ease away tensions. An office can be found on board, for any work that needs attention on the water.
An innovative indoor-outdoor bar on the main deck provides all day refreshment, and seamlessly connects to an aft deck dining set-up. Further aft, guests can access the swim platform and an intimate seating area.
A sun deck crowns the yacht, boasting a variety of lounging options, a spa pool and second alfresco dining arrangement.
Movie-lovers will be pleased to discover that Maltese Falcon is home to the largest outdoor cinema screen on any yacht, promising a memorable experience watching films under the stars.
With her exceptional DynaRig mast that makes her instantly recognisable, Maltese Falcon will be an eye-catching and impressive sight wherever she charters this summer.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...