Enjoy a 10% discount throughout June while undertaking a Greece crewed yacht charter with the 43m/141ft motor yacht ‘Magenta M’.
Launched by CRN in 2001 and last refitted in 2012, ‘Magenta M’ is a spacious and elegantly-styled charter platform which is perfectly-equipped for exploring the island-studded waters of Greece.
She offers accommodation for up to 10 guests in five cabins, with both exterior and interior design from award-dinning design firm Nuvolari & Lenard.
Alongside well-appointed deck areas, she also benefits from a locker of the latest water toys and accessories that will ensure a fun-filled yacht charter vacation enjoying the waters of the East Mediterranean.
The interiors of the motor yacht exude sophistication, and have been furnished to reflect a contemporary, yet timeless, theme. Her main salon is bordered by sofas with a television screen forward, while a a circular formal dining salon finished in demi-matte dark wood can be found adjoining.
Guests can also take advantage of a sumptuous skylounge, which is replete with lounging options with footstools and boasts a delicate floor pattern and a second large TV screen. Stepping out onto the aft deck, guests will find a formal alfresco dining arrangement that affords sweeping views over the scenery of Greece.
The interiors of the motor yacht exude sophistication, and have been furnished to reflect a contemporary, yet timeless, theme.
Crowning the luxury yacht, the sundeck volunteers a huge jacuzzi fringed by sunpads and a well-stocked bar for all-day refreshment. A more relaxed dining area is situated amidships, thoughtfully positioned below the shade of the radar arch.
Other highlights on board the charter yacht include an extending swim platform, a main deck seating area and foredeck sunpads that provide the ideal spot for topping up a tan. Her selection of toys is truly extensive, and among them she volunteers scuba-diving equipment, Jet-Skis, transparent kayaks and an inflatable trampoline.
To boot, Magenta M also plays host to Segways, allowing guests to explore on land around the many islands of Greece.
Whether guests wish to cruise around the Ionian Islands, taking in the sapphire water and secluded beaches of Zakynthos, or drink in ancient Greek culture on the Aegean islands, the cruising grounds of this region are vast.
She also benefits from a locker of the latest water toys and accessories that will ensure a fun-filled yacht charter vacation.
Other yacht destination in Greece include the Saronic Islands, home to the hidden gems of Spetses, Hydra and Poros. To discover your ideal Greek getaway on a private yacht charter, view our guide to yacht charters in Greece.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and looking...