Explore the cruising grounds of France and Corsica while benefitting from no delivery fees with the multi-award winning 40m/131ft motor yacht GIRAUD.
A glamorous French Riviera yacht charter is the optimum way to enjoy the Mediterranean this summer, and GIRAUD is offering a great saving on select dates.
Launched by Tecnomar in 2013, GIRAUD was known for having the largest interior volume of any 40m yacht at the time of her delivery, and she is highly technologically advanced, providing 25% less noise and 80% less vibration when compared to similar yachts.
On top of her innovative design, she also offers her guests the finest in luxury living. She boasts elegant interiors brushed with Macassar ebony and stained oak, and a steel chandelier in her main salon has a polished finish that’s made to resemble natural stone.
GIRAUD can accommodate 10 guests comfortably with additional space for two more in a total of five cabins. The full-beam master suite benefits from picture windows and an adjoining office area. Her guest accommodation meanwhile, features dazzling wall art that adds complexity and dimension to the space.
The motor yacht enjoys a thoughtfully-appointed sundeck replete with blondewood and a sophisticated grey colour palette. A recessed pool is positioned forward, fringed by sunpads and there is alfresco dining located under the shade of the radar arch.
A second alfresco dining option is located on the upper deck, and this has the capacity to seat up to 14 people. The foredeck plays host to another spread of sunpads, while the main deck aft is home to a relaxed seating area that is primed for a quiet moment soaking up the beauty of the Cote d’Azur.
On a private yacht charter in the South of France, guests can expect to explore the cities of Nice, Antibes and Cannes, with their pretty stretches of beach and history-steeped streets. As well as being culturally rich, they are also buzzing with nightlife and world-renowned restaurants.
Guests can charter luxury yacht GIRAUD around St Tropez, where laid-back beach clubs and designer fashion houses await. Meanwhile in Monaco, a superyacht hotspot, Monte-Carlo is home to the famous casino and an ancient palace that’s worth exploring.
The yacht is also available around Corsica, the French island in the heart of the West Mediterranean that is awash with picturesque villages, miles of untouched sandy coastline and secluded anchorages in the midst of turquoise ocean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed