Cruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia and enjoy a 25% discount on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning motor yacht DREAM.
The yachting vacation of a lifetime awaits you in Tahiti, where an oasis of ivory-sand beaches, electric-blue lagoons and lush landscapes are primed for exploration on a superyacht charter.
Tahiti is considered the jewel of French Polynesia, but the cruising grounds of this vast region have a wealth of diversity; from the blissful beauty of Bora Bora to the abundant marine life encircling Mo’orea, there is so much to see in this pocket of the South Pacific.
Transporting you around these wondrous islands, DREAM is a comfortable, stylish and well-equipped charter option, with a crew that has a wealth of experience exploring this area.
Delivered by Abeking and Rasmussen in 2001, DREAM underwent a refit in 2017 and now offers a number of state-of-the-art facilities. Her sundeck enjoys a jacuzzi pool forward, with a sofa and nest chairs located aft. There are a choice of alfresco dining options, found on the main and upper decks aft.
Ensuring guests can enjoy jumping in the sea, the yacht is equipped with a huge variety of toys, ranging from a waterslide to a Waverunner, Paddleboards, Seabobs and an inflatable trampoline. She also houses scuba gear and Water-Skis.
Tahiti is considered the jewel of French Polynesia, but the cruising grounds of this vast region have a wealth of diversity.
The yacht’s interiors have been created by Bannenberg & Rowell, and they exude a calm, contemporary sophistication. The main salon has a luxurious energy, with three cream sofas arranged around a central table and the dining salon located forward. Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in seven cabins, which includes a lavish owner’s suite.
Among her on-board highlights, guests can take advantage of a relaxation room, which is perfect for yoga, massages and aerobics. The motor yacht’s skylounge also converts into a cinema, with a 103 inch plasma screen TV that creates the ultimate setting for movie nights.
Explore our Tahiti yacht charter itineraries for more information about the best way to experience this region; you will discover the rainforests, waterfalls and streams on the so-called ‘Garden Island’, Huahine and have the opportunity to dive for black pearls on the island of Raiatea.
For something more relaxed, head to the Vanilla Island of Taha’a and glide above shallow coral reefs, or dine in overwater bungalows admiring the marine life in Bora Bora.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed