Fast, powerful and dynamic, Tiger Lily of London is the obvious choice for those looking to cruise around Spain’s idyllic Balearic Islands in comfort and style.
Launched by Italian yard Pershing in 2008, the yacht was refitted in 2014 to reflect a more contemporary and elegant style.
She now enjoys a variety of well-appointed social areas coupled with plenty of outdoor areas for soaking up the Mediterranean sun.
For unrivalled relaxation, the sundeck is home to an inviting spread of sunpads and sunloungers. The foredeck meanwhile, volunteers sofa seating and a coffee table, making it ideal for an afternoon aperitif.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the aft deck, where there is also an additional lounging area. Adjoining this area, the main salon is spacious and thoughtfully laid-out, with a bar area forward and relaxed seating space to starboard.
Accommodation is provided for a total of seven guests in three cabins which benefit from suffusions of natural light and a clean and neutral colour palette. Further adding to the appeal of this charter yacht, she also volunteers a home cinema room on the main deck.
There is plenty to enjoy on a yacht charter vacation around the Balearics, and Tigerlily of London has a wealth of experience exploring these cruising grounds.
Guests can discover secluded beaches made up of golden sand and shallow lagoons filled with crystal-clear water over on Mallorca, where sleepy fishing villages offer bustling markets and picture-perfect landscapes.
Tigerlily of London has a wealth of experience exploring these cruising grounds.
After a relaxing forray around Mallorca, the international party hub of Ibiza lures you in with its slick beats and smooth drinks.
Elegant beach clubs transform into upscale clubbing venues at nightfall, and the island’s most famous restaurants have a dazzling entertainment line-up that promises a show-stopping experience like no other.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...