Fast, powerful and dynamic, Tiger Lily of London is the obvious choice for those looking to cruise around Spain’s idyllic Balearic Islands in comfort and style.
Launched by Italian yard Pershing in 2008, the yacht was refitted in 2014 to reflect a more contemporary and elegant style.
She now enjoys a variety of well-appointed social areas coupled with plenty of outdoor areas for soaking up the Mediterranean sun.
For unrivalled relaxation, the sundeck is home to an inviting spread of sunpads and sunloungers. The foredeck meanwhile, volunteers sofa seating and a coffee table, making it ideal for an afternoon aperitif.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the aft deck, where there is also an additional lounging area. Adjoining this area, the main salon is spacious and thoughtfully laid-out, with a bar area forward and relaxed seating space to starboard.
Accommodation is provided for a total of seven guests in three cabins which benefit from suffusions of natural light and a clean and neutral colour palette. Further adding to the appeal of this charter yacht, she also volunteers a home cinema room on the main deck.
There is plenty to enjoy on a yacht charter vacation around the Balearics, and Tigerlily of London has a wealth of experience exploring these cruising grounds.
Guests can discover secluded beaches made up of golden sand and shallow lagoons filled with crystal-clear water over on Mallorca, where sleepy fishing villages offer bustling markets and picture-perfect landscapes.
Tigerlily of London has a wealth of experience exploring these cruising grounds.
After a relaxing forray around Mallorca, the international party hub of Ibiza lures you in with its slick beats and smooth drinks.
Elegant beach clubs transform into upscale clubbing venues at nightfall, and the island’s most famous restaurants have a dazzling entertainment line-up that promises a show-stopping experience like no other.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.