The 45m/150ft luxury yacht CLAIRE is offering eight days for the price of seven on Bahamas private yacht charters.
There’s still time to steal a slice of tropical bliss in Florida and the Bahamas, as Trinity-built superyacht CLAIRE if offering special rates throughout the region.
The superyacht comes with a host of excellent on-board features and facilities, ranging from scuba-diving gear to a generous deck jacuzzi.
Whilst on a private yacht charter, the yacht’s sundeck is sure to serve as the social hub, with its marble-topped wet bar, selection of sunpads and loungers and outdoor TV screen.
Alfresco dining can be found on the aft deck, adjoined by an elegant social area that makes a great setting for evening drinks, and also benefits from a TV screen.
The motor yacht’s luxurious interiors are the work of Claudette Bonville, and feature plenty of decadent ornamentation and classic Italian-inspired accents. The main salon enjoys a sumptuous seating area, sophisticated bar set-up and intimate dining arrangement, perfect for romantic meals.
There is formal dining forward, and skylounge on the upper deck which also plays host a bar and a spacious seating area.
Accommodation is provided for 10 guests in five cabins. Each one has been tastefully furnished with glossy mahogany panels and gilded light fixtures.
On a superyacht vacation in the Bahamas, you can expect to find numerous hidden bays and secret beaches made up of soft golden sand.
The oceans are breathtakingly clear, and offer an incredible look at a diverse selection of wildlife- from the famous Pig Beach to the equally iconic Tiger Shark beach, where divers can get up close to some of the sea’s most terrifying predators in a calm and serene environment.
On shore, expect to encounter laid-back and colourful Bahamian culture, coupled with a number of chic beach clubs and barefoot luxury restaurants.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.