The 26m/84ft luxury yacht AURORA has announced she is offering eight days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters from now until the end of October.
The Whitsunday Islands: the epitome of a tropical paradise. Replete with icing-sugar sand beaches lapped by crystalline oceans and home to the kaleidoscope of colour and life that is the Great Barrier Reef, this region is arguably one of the most mesmerising places to enjoy a private yacht charter.
Now, you can snap up an incredible saving with Moonen’s 2004 build AURORA. Expertly refitted in 2016, she is presented in pristine condition, with warm and comfortable interior spaces coupled with plenty of alfresco relaxation spots.
The motor yacht provides accommodation for eight guests in four cabins, which benefit from the following configuration: one master, one double and two twins. She enjoys an intimate, open-plan main salon that is soaked by light thanks to wide windows.
A lounge area is located aft, with sofa seating arranged around a central TV. Formal dining can be found forward, and the wheelhouse is located beyond.
She enjoys an intimate, open-plan main salon that is soaked by light thanks to wide windows.
Guests can take advantage of a pair of alfresco dining areas, both equally sophisticated and sure to provide some stunning views over this pocket of Australian paradise. One is located on the sundeck, which also plays host to a bar and a spread of sunpads.
There is an additional spot to relax and soak up the sun on the foredeck, where an inviting lounging area awaits. Guests in the mood for a little more activity will be pleased to discover a treasure chest of the latest water toys, including a slide, water-skis and wakeboards.
The crew on board AURORA have a wealth of experience chartering in Australia, ensuring you enjoy a seamless experience discovering all the hidden gems of the region.
Everyone on their superyacht charter will find something to love about the Whitsunday Islands. From the thick swirls of sand and lagoon-blue waters of Whitehaven Beach, to the South Pacific sanctuary of Hamilton Island, with its palm tree-lined shores and award-winning restaurants and beach clubs.
Out at sea, days can be spent exploring the myriad of shallow coral gardens that are peppered throughout the region. Thriving metropolises of different fish species inhabit these expansive ecosystems, with everything from rainbow-hued angelfish and octopi hiding in the crevices, to sting rays gliding silently below the waves and blacktip reef sharks darting shyly in the shallows.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed