Due for delivery in 2020, the 77m/253ft expedition yacht ‘La Datcha’ will be available for private yacht charters in destinations including Antarctica and Alaska.
A true expedition yacht, ‘La Datcha’ boasts complete autonomy for up to 40 days at sea, as well as a reinforced ice-class hull.
The six-deck superyacht has been commissioned for an experienced owner, who has been heavily involved in the design process of the yacht from the outset.
He has placed emphasis on the yacht’s functionality as a surfing, diving and heli-skiing platform, saying; “I believe that you can combine the most active outdoor adventures and sports with ultimate comfort.”
The yacht is able to accommodate two customised helicopters. Rose Damen, commercial director of yachting at Damen and Amels, has said; “It not only has a fully certified helideck for safe landings, it also has a standby surface for a backup helicopter.
"Both helicopters can fit in the below deck hangar, so they’re protected from the elements.”
I believe that you can combine the most active outdoor adventures and sports with ultimate comfort.
La Datcha will also host a dive centre, ski room with avalanche safety equipment and two tender garages, with space for snowmobiles, Jet Skis and a mini submarine.
Accommodation is provided for up to 12 guests in six cabins.
Damen previously described the yacht as “the ultimate crossover of superyacht quality and finish with serious capability”.
Those looking to charter will experience adventure and discovery, as well as cutting-edge amenities that will ensure guests enjoy a comfortable and luxurious experience.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed