Between mid-April and the beginning of May, you can now save 20% on luxury yacht charters in the Virgin Islands and Antigua on board the 45m/146ft motor yacht MILESTONE.
The perfect platform for fun-lovers and those looking to make the most out of the Caribbean’s crystal-clear seas, MILESTONE is a Christensen-built superyacht delivered in 2008.
She boasts a variety of stand-out features, including a jacuzzi with a swim-up bar and toys which include mini golf, a slide and a Hoverboard.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six cabins, which has a highly flexible configuration that caters well to families. The generous owner’s suite, pictured above, is light and airy, with a large TV screen, ensuite and lounging area.
The motor yacht has a number of highly inviting indoor social spaces, which benefit from classic, Venetian-inspired interiors with polished wood, glossy marble and lush flower arrangements. Alfresco and interior dining arrangements are available, and a large elevator ensures MILESTONE is wheelchair-friendly and guests are able to access each of her decks with ease.
The yacht has classic, Venetian-inspired interiors with polished wood, glossy marble and lush flower arrangements
The superyacht is primed for outdoor living, and is crowned by an expansive sundeck. Here, guests can while away their vacation soaking in the hottub or stretching out on a sumptuous spread of sunpads.
Nighttime entertainment is equally possible, thanks to a wet bar which curves around the jacuzzi, and a second bar which is positioned below a screen, to provide all-day entertainment.
Cocktail tables, sun lounger and sofa seating are located aft, and a platform beyond this space creates a great setting for golfing or working out on the gym equipment.
With such a stellar range of water accessories and the latest amenities, you can relax knowing your Caribbean yachting vacation will be an experience of a lifetime.
Whether you want to experience the buzzing restaurants, bars and beach clubs around the Virgin Islands, or snorkel above coral-rich reefs in Antigua, the Leeward Islands are a prime candidate for a yacht charter this spring.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.