After a busy winter season chartering in the South Pacific, the 63m/ 208ft charter yacht SuRi has confirmed her attendance at the 2019 Australian Superyacht Rendezvous.
Celebrating Australia’s burgeoning superyacht industry and lush cruising grounds, the Australian Superyacht Rendezvous has traditionally only played host to yachts based in the area; until now.
In a new move, the Halters-built superyacht SuRi will also be joining the line-up for the 2019 edition of the yachting meet.
One of the event’s organisers, Trenton Gay, has said: “It’s an exciting coup to have a renowned international vessel joining our line-up of stellar Australian-based yachts.”
SuRi been proving her seafaring capacities since her launch in 1978, however, a full-scale conversion in 2012 has made her a prime candidate for yacht charters in the lap of luxury.
It’s an exciting coup to have a renowned international vessel joining our line-up of stellar Australian-based yachts.
Not only does she boast a helipad and hangar, she also features a deck jacuzzi, spa and seemingly-endless list of the latest water toys and accessories.
One of SuRi’s stand-out features is her home theatre, where guests are able to get a closer look at the underwater world of their cruising grounds thanks to glass panels in the floor.
The Australian Superyacht Rendezvous is expecting a bumper turnout this year, with luxury yachts including the 35m/ 115ft motor yacht ‘Emerald Lady’ and the 37m/122ft charter yacht ‘Ghost II’ on the line-up.
Both are excellent options for those looking to explore Australia and the Great Barrier Reef on a Whitsundays luxury yacht charter vacation.
“The Australian Superyacht Rendezvous will present the most comprehensive and impressive assembly of superyachts ever seen in Australia.” The organisers have said.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed