Explore the wondrous world of the South Pacific islands with a Papua New Guinea yacht charter on board the 37m/121ft motor yacht DARDANELLA.
Replete with unspoilt nature, thriving marine life and authentic tribal culture, charter yachts are increasingly heading to the resplendent cruising grounds of Papua New Guinea for their guests to experience the riches of this country.
One such yacht is Vitters’ explorer yacht DARDANELLA, a competent and sturdy superyacht which has been traversing the globe and proving her seaworthiness since her launch in 1996.
The motor yacht features accommodation for up to 12 guests across five cabins, with a flexible configuration that includes two Pullman berths that are ideal for those chartering with children. Meanwhile, the master suite is spacious and comfortable, with elegant touches and polished wood.
Having undergone a refit at British shipyard Pendennis last year, the interiors of DARDANELLA share similar themes of sophistication and comfort. She has a number of inviting lounging areas, a formal dining set-up and TV area adjacent to the main deck aft.
Sure to add further allure to this superyacht, she also benefits from on-board dive gear, underwater photography equipment and a pair of tenders for accessing remote pockets of this region.
As well as Papua New Guinea, luxury yacht DARDANELLA is also accepting requests to charter in South Pacific destinations such as the Solomon Islands and Marshall Islands.
Each destination is as richly diverse as the next, offering coral reefs teeming with life, landscapes swathed in jungles and pristine, secluded beaches and islets.
Want to know more about chartering M/Y DARDENELLA in the region? Please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or, why not take a look at all crewed luxury yachts for charter in the South Pacific.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed