Explore the wondrous world of the South Pacific islands with a Papua New Guinea yacht charter on board the 37m/121ft motor yacht DARDANELLA.
Replete with unspoilt nature, thriving marine life and authentic tribal culture, charter yachts are increasingly heading to the resplendent cruising grounds of Papua New Guinea for their guests to experience the riches of this country.
One such yacht is Vitters’ explorer yacht DARDANELLA, a competent and sturdy superyacht which has been traversing the globe and proving her seaworthiness since her launch in 1996.
The motor yacht features accommodation for up to 12 guests across five cabins, with a flexible configuration that includes two Pullman berths that are ideal for those chartering with children. Meanwhile, the master suite is spacious and comfortable, with elegant touches and polished wood.
Having undergone a refit at British shipyard Pendennis last year, the interiors of DARDANELLA share similar themes of sophistication and comfort. She has a number of inviting lounging areas, a formal dining set-up and TV area adjacent to the main deck aft.
Sure to add further allure to this superyacht, she also benefits from on-board dive gear, underwater photography equipment and a pair of tenders for accessing remote pockets of this region.
As well as Papua New Guinea, luxury yacht DARDANELLA is also accepting requests to charter in South Pacific destinations such as the Solomon Islands and Marshall Islands.
Each destination is as richly diverse as the next, offering coral reefs teeming with life, landscapes swathed in jungles and pristine, secluded beaches and islets.
Want to know more about chartering M/Y DARDENELLA in the region? Please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or, why not take a look at all crewed luxury yachts for charter in the South Pacific.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.