Take 15% off charter vacations in popular destinations including the Bahamas and the Virgin Islands between now until late-April with the 71m /235ft motor yacht UTOPIA.
Launched from one of the world’s most esteemed shipyards, UTOPIA blends quality Feadship craftsmanship with an array of luxurious leisure and entertainment facilities. Among them, guests will love her cinema room, complete with bar and games table, and her sundeck which has the capacity to transform into a party zone.
Her name suits her idyllic Caribbean cruising grounds, where guests can expect to be dazzled by aquamarine waters, icing-sugar sand and coral reefs teeming with marine life. Whether guests wish to explore the glitz and glamour of St Barts or soak up the laid-back energy of Antigua, a Caribbean luxury yacht charter vacation promises something for every member of the charter party to enjoy.
Attention to detail is evident throughout this motor yacht; her crisp exterior design is a collaborative effort between the renowned De Voogt and Guido de Groot Design, while her palatial, light-infused interiors have been headed up by Redman Whiteley Dixon.
She boasts accommodation for up to 12 guests across six comfortable cabins, including an owner’s suite which benefits from a private lounge, gym equipment and forward dining terrace.
Crowning the charter yacht, the sundeck is sure to be a hit with guests thanks to its large spa pool and relaxing lounging options. Furthermore, it is uniquely connected to the upper deck aft via a stairwell, which offers a private and secluded area for entertaining or socialising, complete with unrivalled views over the surroundings.
Thoughtfully designed to enhance the overall yacht charter experience, it is features like this which make UTOPIA such a stand-out addition to the international charter fleet.
The motor yacht is home to a number of alfresco dining arrangements, relaxation areas and a second jacuzzi pool on the foredeck. The clear blue seas can be easily accessed, thanks to a mammoth swim platform and a range of water toys for splashing in the sea. Among them, guests of all ages will love the Jet-Skis, inflatable trampoline, kayaks, scuba gear and Water-Skis.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.