When booked before the end of March, the 30m/97ft luxury yacht Annabel II is available with a 10% discount in East Mediterranean hotspots including Croatia and Montenegro.
Boasting a fresh interior refit in 2018, Annabel II is ready to welcome charter guests on board. She will be exploring the Adriatic’s enchanting cruising grounds this summer, giving guests the opportunity to experience the magic of Croatia and Montenegro.
Guests will love the rustic beauty of the region, from sapphire-blue waters and lush scenery to picturesque villages and white sand beaches. The yacht is the perfect platform, as she has a wealth of experience traversing these rugged coastlines.
Launched in 2009 from Horizon, the yacht enjoys plenty of exterior deck areas for making the most out of the Mediterranean’s beautiful weather. Guests can get comfortable on the sundeck, where there is a jacuzzi, wet bar and a number of seating areas that can be used for relaxed dining.
In addition, the motor yacht boasts a swim platform to ensure guests can easily access the clear, cool seas. Water toys will provide hours of fun, and Annabel II houses water-skis, kayaks, a 2-person doughnut and a wakeboard and kneeboard. For exploring below the surface of the sea, she is also equipped with snorkelling gear.
ANNABEL II is the perfect platform, as she has a wealth of experience traversing these rugged coastlines.
Guests can easily indulge in meals on the sundeck, but she also volunteers a charming interior dining set-up on the main deck forward, which offers stunning panoramic views with the added benefit of shade.
The rest of the yacht’s interiors are similarly inviting, with warm and convivial social areas complete with accommodation for 10 guests across four cabins. During her refit, she was fitted with brand new television screens throughout as well as ultra-fast internet to provide an enhanced yacht charter experience.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.