The 55m/180ft motor yacht PAPA has entered the charter market and will be available to charter across Mediterranean hotspots including Spain and the Balearic Islands this summer.
She boasts quality Dutch craftsmanship coupled with interior and exterior design from two highly respected firms; Laura Sessa and Tim Heywood respectively. In total, she sleeps ten guests across five cabins.
Ensuring the utmost luxury, PAPA has an excellent selection of leisure and entertainment facilities at her disposal. Guests will love her sundeck for basking in the sun, reclining in the spa pool or getting together around the chic seating area and enjoying a refreshing drink from the wet bar adjacent.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the bridge deck aft, while the foredeck plays host to an inviting spread of sunpads where guests can soak up unrivalled views of the scenery around them. To allow charterers to feel even closer to the water, three fold-out balconies are located on the main deck, and offer the perfect spot for relaxing with a drink and breathing in the salty air.
PAPA has an excellent selection of leisure and entertainment facilities at her disposal.
On their private yacht charter, the sapphire-blue waters of the Mediterranean are sure to entice guests, and they can easily dive in thanks to a spacious beach club and bathing platform on the lower deck aft. A variety of water toys promise hours of fun for the entire charter party.
Stepping inside, guests will be pleased to find the interiors of the motor yacht exude refined elegance. Contemporary and sophisticated, Laura Sessa has used primary colours, geometric shapes and art deco touches to create an overarching feeling of peace and serenity. These themes continue throughout her five cabins.
In order to discover more about chartering M/Y PAPA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Mediterranean.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.