Street View Guide
The Street View tool offers a unique opportunity to explore your chosen destination before you have even set foot on board your charter yacht. From a ground-level perspective, you can navigate your way around a place, exploring winding roads and visiting the areas cultural highlights and famous sights. Street View can even delve below the waterline, allowing you to discover what underwater worlds await you.
How to use Street View:
- Meet Pegman, he will be your navigation tool around Street View.
- When you click on Pegman you can drag and drop him to where you want to be.
- The areas on the map that are highlighted in blue are places with Street View images.
- The orange dots represent indoor images.
- The blue dots are areas which have underwater imagery.
- You can also use the search box which enables you to find a specific location or address.
Finding your way around
- Hover over your desired location to move forward, the cursor becomes an arrow facing the direction in which you are moving and an ‘X’ on the ground marks where you are heading.
- By dragging your mouse or using the left and right arrows, you will be able to look around.
- Zoom in and out by scrolling with your mouse or a two-finger zoom on a touch pad.
- To jump between streets, click on the blue highlighted routes in the preview window in the bottom left.